Description du poste
Do you have an eye for spotting top talent? Do you enjoy coaching and supporting the development of young talent? Are you a good relationship builder? Does the prospect of supporting the development of a large-scale, highly innovative enterprise excite you? Would you say you are comfortable with numbers and are able to make data-driven decisions? Are you tech-savvy and skilled at preparing visually compelling and easy-to-understand presentations? If this sounds like you, read on….
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are selecting and training high performing young people across various programs. Our flagship program’s are Virtual assistants, Financial analysts and Software Engineering training in partnership with Holberton School. In addition to this, we develop talent in other verticals, such as cloud computing and cybersecurity.
- We are looking for Talent Recruiters in Africa who will work to support our young talent in the process of finding a job. You will do so by connecting them to the opportunities from our employer partners available in our database, advising and guiding them through the process and supporting them as they are onboarded into their new job. You will need to collaborate very closely with the employer Account Managers to ensure that the best talent meets the best opportunities.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Portfolio management: manage a portfolio of young talents and support them in their job search process. Work closely with them to understand their interests, skills and motivations. Provide regular advice and guidance about career and professional development, and deliver coaching sessions and career related workshops
- Shortlisting: closely engage with employer Account Managers to understand their talent requirements and needs. Find talents in your portfolio that best fit the needs of each opportunity and pitch them to our employer partners so they can land their dream job
- Placement support: ensure that the talents in your portfolio are adequately prepared to tackle each step of the hiring process - recruitment, application, assessment, interview, salary negotiation - by sharing resources, facilitating mock interviews, and doing resume reviews
- Onboarding support: provide guidance and support once the talents in your portfolio have received an offer and are being onboarded into their role (e.g. salary negotiation, contract signing, onboarding, culture fit, etc.)
Your KPIs will be:
- Time to source qualified candidate
- % of qualified candidates making it to the interview round and placement
- Talent Satisfaction Rate (a measure of how the talent rate the placement process)
- Client Satisfaction Rate (a measure of how the client’s rate the talent performance)
- A bachelor’s degree or post secondary certificate in any field.
- 3-4 years of experience in the recruitment or staffing industry, or demonstrated ability to connect dots to assess a portfolio of talent and determine which best fit the requirements of a job opportunity. A bias to technology roles recruitment is an added advantage.
- Fluency using a CRM or recruitment software such as E-Recruiter, Salesforce, or similar.
- Relationship-driven. Highly skilled communicator with strong customer service focus and desire to do what’s best for our customers at all times
- Attention to detail, to ensure you deliver the best customer experience and promptly follow up on all the information they need
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: you can effectively articulate and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing
- Time management: you can effectively divide your time between specific activities; you have demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines
- Interpersonal skills: you have a collaborative mindset and can work well with others
- Humility and openness to feedback: you are always looking to learn and have an insatiable curiosity and hunger to grow
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||7|