Description du poste
Would you like to get a front-row seat to EVERYTHING it takes to expand an innovative venture in multiple countries? Are you looking for an opportunity to fast-track your career? Does the idea of becoming the right-hand to the Head of Expansion of one of the most groundbreaking mission-driven organizations in the African continent excite you? Do you believe ‘progress beats perfection’?
If your answer is yes, then keep reading…
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Launching Operations’ Coordinator, your mission is to guarantee that the City Launching & Pioneering Team (CLAP) has everything it needs to operate smoothly and succeed in its goal of launching 20 cities by the end of 2022.
You will be responsible for
Team coordination & logistics:
- Support leadership in designing and driving the international expansion plan
- Understand who needs what, by when (e.g. flights, accommodations, payments, team meetings, resources, decisions
- Fix problems as they come up and escalate to leadership as needed
- Serve as communication bridge between launchers and central teams
Data & Analytics:
- Develop & implement processes and metrics for the CLAP team to track its progress and spot bottlenecks
- Establish systems & routines for the team to exchange learnings and stay in tune
- Ensure knowledge management & sharing of best practices and lessons learned - if we get something right, we document it; if we get it wrong, even more!
- Support the training of new hires to the CLAP team
- Logistical smoothness: Clear tracking of admin tasks and coordination with central ops
- Troubleshooting: Time to turnaround issues when they arise
- Reporting: On-time and quality of reports
- Team coordination: Consistent and seamless routines for the team to touch base, align and move forward
- CLAP Academy: Organized, updated and easy to navigate knowledge library
- New hires’ onboarding: Successful welcoming and training of new team members, decreasing ramp up time.
- Experience & Background: 2-4 years of experience working in a top tier consulting or investment banking firm (or in an equivalent fast-paced, diverse work environment - we want to understand if you are versatile and can thrive in an environment that requires you to multi-task across a wide range of functions and projects)
- Extremely organized: You keep meticulous to-do lists and plan your day carefully
- Project management: you have ample experience managing projects end-to-end, coordinating a range of stakeholders and ensuring results are achieved
- Analytical skills: You are able to dissect a problem into small pieces to find the optimal solution and take the required steps to overcome them. Ideally, you also bring to the table strong data analysis skills and have strong financial acumen.
|Métier :|| |
R&D, gestion de projets
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||7|