Description du poste
What is an Appen contributor?
An Appen contributor is an independent contractor who contracts with Appen through our website connect.appen.com or A9. Contributors work on a variety of AI projects for Appen clients through the Appen Connect portal in exchange for compensation.
You enjoy competitive pay and benefit from having no set work hours or schedules. You will have the flexibility to schedule your hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your career and family demands. You have the freedom to choose when and how much you would like to work.
We are looking for people from all over the world to participate in some of our many exciting work-from-home opportunities. These opportunities range from simple surveys that can be completed in less than one hour to ongoing projects that last for months or longer. Leverage your social media interest, mobile device savviness, your college degree in linguistics, online research skills, or passion for images, video, or audio. With so many diverse projects, chances are we’ve got something for you.
Appen contributors conduct in-depth internet-based research and provide information evaluation for leading companies from around the globe. Ideal candidates are self-reliant, self-motivated, very internet savvy, have a broad range of interests, and enjoy online research and evaluation.
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
- Search Media Evaluation
- Social Media Evaluation
- Translation Services
- Transcription Services
- Survey and Data Collection (Short projects that last from 15 minutes to three hours)
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
- Lexicon Annotation
- Speech Evaluation
- Image Annotation and/or Transcription
- Video Annotation
- Sensor Data Annotation i.e., LiDAR, Radar, etc.
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
- High-speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
- A personal computer running Google's free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
What You Need To Be Successful
- You must be smart, curious, and enjoy online research.
- You must pass a qualification exam on many projects to make sure you understand the requirements.
- You must be a motivated, self-driven, organized individual, and you should do well.
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
Métiers des services
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Débutant < 2 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||10|