Description du poste
Job Description: Sales Consultant
Company: Grassland Cameroon Ltd.
Reports to: Senior Management
Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
Who We Are
At Grassland Cameroon we invest in solutions that make farmers flourish. We know that with the right resources, they can improve their livelihoods and escape poverty. We also believe that our solutions can be profit making and sustainable, making certain that our farmers have uninterrupted assistance over several years. Our goal is to enable farmers to increase their productivity, access markets and ensure that their production is properly managed after harvest.
What We Do
We are a food storage, drying, and distribution company that sources products from smallholder farmers, whom we support during the season with input loans and training, so that they can be more productive. We transform the farmers' produce into standardized, graded products that we sell across the country, to buyers who can be sure of the quality they receive.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Consultant to prospect, expand our client database and maintain long lasting relationships with clients within their assigned territory. They will need to understand customer needs, problems, interests, competitor’s activities and potential for new products and services. In this regard, a successful candidate should be an outgoing, detail oriented individual who understands the 4Ps of marketing and ensures that they are respected at all points of sale. Someone who is a natural self-starter and is fueled by meeting personal targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospects & expands client base while maintaining long lasting relationships with clients within assigned territory through daily visits as required by company;
- Meet and exceeds personal targets and sales team KPIs;
- Provide daily reports on field activities i.e. customer needs, problems, interests, competitor’s activities and potential for new products and services;
- Have a mastery of detailed information regarding the product in a bid to assist clients make a purchase;
- Ensure that the 4ps of marketing (product, place, price and promotion) are respected in all Outlets;
- Stock keeping, merchandising and thorough check of products’ stock on shelves and warehouse outlets; ensuring they are clean, undamaged and still have a consumable shelf life;
- Understand the company’s business environment to promote best practices
- At least 2 years of applicable work experience;
- Demonstrated “can do” attitude with some experience in modern consumer product sales;
- Experience in or demonstrated interest in selling packed foods;
- Well organized and self-directed;
- High integrity and honesty;
- Driver’s license (Category B);
- Good mastery of roads in Yaounde;
- Must be bilingual in English & French (written and verbal);
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Decisive with a “big picture” perspective.
If you think this is for you, we are excited to hear from you. Please apply using this link: https://forms.gle/xeJZiHEMD3xshN7bA on or before Friday November 03rd 2023. Please state what excites you the most about this role, and what you think will be most challenging about it.