Description du poste
Poste proposé : Cloud Engineer
We are looking for Cloud Engineer profiles / CVs to share with our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Implement IAM policies and configure VPCs to create a scalable and secure Network for the application workloads.
- Develop and manage AWS development and migration programs.
- Build Data Integration scripts using Python to integrate with upstream/downstream systems (within AWS Cloud Services ecosystem).
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards.
- Resolve queries/issues and provide Application/functional support.
- Recommend changes to improve established Data Integration processes.
- Provides solutions or alternatives to avoid potential problems.
- Analyze workload requirements and work with IT stakeholders to define proper sizing for Cloud workloads on AWS.
- Build, Deploy and Manage production workloads including applications on EC2 instance, APIs on Lambda Functions and more.
- Good communication skills, ability to persuade and clearly identify audiences.
- Utilizes good judgment when and how to communicate.
- Understands and adheres to development methodology, standards and Principles.
Profil recherché pour le poste : Cloud Engineer
- Bachelors degree in Cloud Computing or related.
- 5+ years of IT experience implementing enterprise applications.
- Expertise in infrastructure as code (e.g., Cloud formation, ARM, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience with configuring, deploying and operating public Cloud services (e.g. AWS, GCP).
- Basic familiarity with Network features – e.g. Cloud Network topology, BGP, routing, web (REST) APIs.
- High availability engineering experience (region, availability zone, data replication clustering).
- Must have at least 3+ years of working as a Cloud Engineer focused on AWS services such as EC2, CloudFront, VPC, CloudWatch, RDS, DynamoDB, Systems Manager, Route53, WAF, API Gateway, Elastic beanstalk, ECS, ECR, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3 bucket, Elastic Search, DocumentDB IAM, etc.
- Must have a strong understanding of IAM policies, VPC creation, and other security/Networking principles.
- Must have through experience in doing on prem to AWS Cloud workload migration.
- Should be comfortable in using AWS and other migrations tools.
- Awareness in open-source tools & scripting language.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycles and Cloud economics.
- Understanding of Network architectures suitable for different Cloud topologies.
Critères de l'annonce pour le poste : Cloud Engineer
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|| |
CDI - Freelance - CDD
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Ville :||/ Travail En Remote|
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||20|