Description du poste
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the business in relation to Human Resources, Sales, Accounting, Bank Operations at the Branch and other assigned duties.
- Review trade area and identify new investors and market opportunities.
- Work in developing and implementing the Bank’s overall business development strategies
- Maintain a positive customer relationship, planning and delivering effective marketing strategies and monitoring the progress of new and existing financial products.
- Network and partner with appropriate professionals.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline within the Branch and ensure that all staff are performing to expectation.
- Be able to grow the existing credit portfolio.
Qualification and Skills
- Have at least a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Banking and Finance, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent from a reputable University.
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Strong business analytical skills and forecast of the market
- Ability to deliver under pressure and in a team fostered environment
- Proven track record of accountability and good performance
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good mastery of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Have at least 5 years of progressive experience in a managerial position preferably in a Financial Institution
- Bilingual (English and French)
Candidates who meet the above mentioned profile should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max) specifying Branch Manager as the Subject of their email via: not later than 18th December 2021.
NB: Due to the volume of applications files we always receive, only preselected candidates will contacted for interview.