Description du poste
Poste proposé : KOTLIN Developer
We are looking for KOTLIN Developer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products.
- Carefully evaluate the technical trade-offs of every decision.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Solid understanding of UI Design practices.
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities.
- Contribute to as infrastructures and automation tools.
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners.
- You can work with infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform and Concours.
Profil recherché pour le poste : KOTLIN Developer
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ Years experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK.
- Relevant experience in Android app development.
- Proficiency in Java and Kotlin (must) languages to write clear, readable, and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with test driven development (TDD).
- Must be familiar with agile development concepts and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in building end-to-end android mobile apps from design, development, and deployments to app stores.
- Sound understanding of app lifecycle, architecture principles, and design fundamentals.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and XML to connect the app with backend services.
- Understanding of version control systems and tools, e.g., GitHub.
- Good understanding of Database (SQLite , ROOM, etc. ).
- Good understanding of OOP, MVVM/MVI/MVP architecture.
- Experience with distributed version control like Git or similar.
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS, AZURE OpenStack, GCP.
- Experience with containerisation and container platforms. (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, OpenShift, Mesosphere).
- Networking knowledge and in depth understanding of network concepts, such as different protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, etc.), MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing).
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment processes and tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, etc.
- To Participate as an individual contributor in the design and implementation of features and modules in Android native applications and platforms.
- Problem-solving mindset, analytical abilities, strong technical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Critères de l'annonce pour le poste : KOTLIN Developer
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|| |
CDI - Freelance - CDD
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Ville :||/ Travail à Distance|
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||20|