Description du poste
INTERNSHIP ADVERT: YOUNG GRADUATES
Unity Co-operative Society (UNICS Plc) is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts, UNICS Plc has invested a lot in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machine and the sale of Bank Cards, Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, Bank to Wallet Services and many others. For the past 23 years, UNICS Plc has been able to position herself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with highly improved technological facilities and well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
We are creating a Professional environment to train Young Graduates in the following disciplines / Services: Credits and Risk Assessment, Accountancy, Marketing and Sales, Legal and Recovery.
- Age limit is 26 years;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields;
- Impeccable personal and professional integrity;
- Good working knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Has never been convicted.
- No experience is required in the related field.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send only their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter indicating the Discipline / Service via: not later than 15th November 2023.
- Only Applicants matching with the relevant profile will be contacted for interview.
- The unique training center shall be UNICS Plc Head Office in Yaounde.
- UNICS Plc is an equal opportunity Employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc