Description du poste
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. You are hungry for state-of-the-art technology. You thrive in fast changing and entrepreneurial environments. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves to execute your missions. You can delegate across the organization and take direction as needed. You love the idea of working with a diverse global DevOps team in 8 countries. Your goal is to provide Solera with the best possible tools to make software development easier. You will actively participate in the design, development and implementation of new and existing systems and features while delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget.
What You’ll Do
- System builds and configuration, application releases and automation, from development through to production systems.
- Set up and run automated testing infrastructure to verify products, services and components working toward continuous delivery.
- Work with development teams to ensure that new products, services or components are delivered to the appropriate levels of operational quality within the defined sprint cycles.
- Deploy robust pipelines to enable developers to build and test releases before they are promoted to production.
- Collaborating closely with our Data Science team to ensure data is consistently analyzed correctly.
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required along with on-call responsibility and front-line production support.
- Coach and support team members.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps with a demonstrated focus on automation
- Full understanding of CI/CD and previous experience in setting up such systems
- Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible
- Experience with container platforms like Docker, Kubernetes
- Configuration management and command execution framework experience
- Programming experience with shell and scripting languages like Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Accountable – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Proactive and able to quickly identify, quantify and permanently resolve problems.
- Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
- Communicate and present ideas in a clear and persuasive manner to all organization levels
- Easily adapts to changes in direction, objectives and strategy
- Proactively support team members and provide guidance and coaching, as necessary, to improve team performance and ensure team’s success
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
R&D, gestion de projets
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
Ingénierie, études développement
Recherche et développement
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
Bac+5 et plus
|Nombre de poste(s) :||9|