Description du poste
Cameroon - Copywriter - Language : English Native (H/F)
Job Code : EMP/CJ/07/2022/560
Contract : permanent
Work town : Douala - Bonaberi
Salary : 200k - 400k
We are: RODEC CONSEILS
RODEC CONSEILS is an international Consulting Firm, operating in France, Cameroon and Benin. We work together with firms willing to develop their businesses in these 3 countries, providing accounting, tax, organisation, business intelligence and strategy services. No matter what area or challenge you're tackling, we can help. We pinpoint the most relevant insights and identify and apply integrated technologies in new, innovative ways to empower our clients and people. Our mindset is to help you get into business disruption, optimise workflows, maximise impact, and deliver results, faster.
Our Client :
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let's turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
You are an analytical individual with a creative twist and want to take a charge! You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way. You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners!
What you'll be doing :
- You will be reporting to the Content Manager on the English market
- Produce high quality content & incorporate SEO best practices
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media, reviews, news posts, newsletters etc.
- Edit, proof-read and publish the content
- Work hand in hand with the content team in Malta
- Take charge in developing an editorial calendar
- Oversee and manage web publications by continuous improvement of its style, content and layout
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member's involvement
What you'll bring to the team:
- Experience in Content (at least one year)
- Experience in iGaming world (Sports and/or Casino)
- Native in English
- Good knowledge of SEO
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the teams efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accurac
What we are offering:
- Health Insurance
- Attractive financial package including bonuses
- High rated workplace and tools (software/hardware) with good accommodations
Join us on our social media Groups