Description du poste
We are currently seeking to hire enthusiastic Software Engineering Interns for a four-month contract, with potential for a full-time position upon successful completion. This internship offers a unique chance to engage in our product development lifecycle as a generalist with a focus on product design. Our interns are presented with real business challenges and expected to provide solutions that make a difference across all areas of the company, all while learning the skills needed to successfully navigate a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Our organizational values are the core of our function as a company:
- Frequent, Open and Honest Communication: We champion transparency and regular dialogue to build trust and keep everyone informed, even in a remote setting.
- Respect for Self and Team Members: We cultivate a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone's voice is valued and diverse perspectives are embraced.
- Focus on Meaningful Impact: We strive to make a positive difference through our work, driving purpose and motivation towards high-quality results.
- Proactive Leadership and Accountability: We empower individuals to take ownership, solve problems, and contribute to team success through clear goals and mutual trust.
- Human Centered Innovation: We design solutions that put people first, leveraging empathy and adaptability to constantly innovate and improve.
- Lifelong Learning: We embrace continuous learning and knowledge sharing to stay ahead of the curve and grow together as a team.
- Implementation of extensible design systems, components and assets, in Figma.
- Assist in the development of user personas, user flows, and information architecture.
- Participate in user communication, research and feedback gathering to inform design decisions.
- Maintain a consistent design system and contribute to its evolution.
- Practice frontend engineering
- Passionate about human centered design
- Experience in design and research software, mainly Figma
- Strong visual design skills, with an eye for detail and a passion for creating delightful user experiences
- Portfolio with examples of work showing each stage of the projects: research and discovery process, ideation, architecture, prototyping and design, validation.
- Strong communication in English
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multicultural team environment.
- Gone through the process of learning another language or a similar skill
- Enjoys learning about languages
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of coding in React.
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :
|Niveau d'expérience :
Débutant < 2 ans
|Niveau d'études :
|Langues exigées :
|Nombre de poste(s) :
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".