Description du poste
You are :
A detail oriented, organized QA to join our awesome IT team. Working closely with our dev team, you will be ensuring that each solution developed is going to hit our production environment shining and glimmering with your QA Perfection Dust. Activities in this role include analyzing non-functional requirements and technical designs, translating functional requirements into test cases, and identifying defects and driving them to resolution.
Ideal candidates will possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems and enjoy contributing to solutions.
What you'll be doing :
- Contribute to the development of the test strategy and maintain it
- Identify test requirements from the Specifications
- Design test plans and scenarios covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness
- Implement test cases in test management tool (Zephyr Scale)
- Define the datasets and requirements related to the test environments
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Organize manual test campaigns (exploratory tests, part of non-regression for UAT tests)
- Execute manual test campaigns (including replay) and hotfixes tests
- Document software defects, monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects
- Present test coverage matrix (link test requirements to test case)
- Organize test capitalisation
- Support development teams on automation process during preparation
- Plan, manage and follow automation progress.
What you'll bring :
- Functional knowledge of business processes
- Tools: Jira, Office
- QA process proficiency (design, build, run, bud tracking, report & capitalize)
- Automation tools is a considered as an asset
- Scripting, code development is a considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of the iGaming industry would be a plus.
What we are offering :
- Attractive financial package
- Friday, get together.
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Marketing, communication, médias
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
|Ville :||Douala Bonaberi|
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Débutant < 2 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Langues exigées :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".