Description du poste
We are currently seeking to hire enthusiastic Software Engineering Interns for a four-month contract, with potential for a full-time position upon successful completion. This internship offers a unique chance to engage in our product development lifecycle as a generalist with a focus on artificial intelligence and natural language processing. Our interns are presented with real business challenges and expected to provide solutions that make a difference across all areas of the company, all while learning the skills needed to successfully navigate a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Our organizational values are the core of our function as a company:
- Frequent, Open and Honest Communication: We champion transparency and regular dialogue to build trust and keep everyone informed, even in a remote setting.
- Respect for Self and Team Members: We cultivate a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone's voice is valued and diverse perspectives are embraced.
- Focus on Meaningful Impact: We strive to make a positive difference through our work, driving purpose and motivation towards high-quality results.
- Proactive Leadership and Accountability: We empower individuals to take ownership, solve problems, and contribute to team success through clear goals and mutual trust.
- Human Centered Innovation: We design solutions that put people first, leveraging empathy and adaptability to constantly innovate and improve.
- Lifelong Learning: We embrace continuous learning and knowledge sharing to stay ahead of the curve and grow together as a team.
- Passionate about AI/NLP and its applications in software solutions.
- Experience with coding in Python.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of machine learning frameworks (e.g. Colab, HuggingFace, Nemo, etc).
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms and principles.
- Good English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multicultural team environment.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of automated testing and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Interest in languages, linguistics, or related fields.
- Gone through the process of learning another language or a similar skill.
- Enjoys learning about languages.
- Proficiency in one or more African languages.
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :
|Niveau d'expérience :
Débutant < 2 ans
|Niveau d'études :
|Langues exigées :
|Nombre de poste(s) :
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".