Description du poste
Our Main Client, Toolbrothers GmBH. It is an up-and-coming start-up company with great ambitions and even greater potential. We make the world of power tools comparable. As a platform for everything to do with tools, we develop and implement ideas that accompany professionals and amateurs through the purchasing process so that they can ultimately hold the ideal device in their hands at the best price.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Market Analyst located in Yaoundé. The Market Analyst will analyze market trends and research competitor data to provide valuable insights for the company. The Market Analyst will work with cross-functional teams including product development, sales, and marketing to identify opportunities for growth and expansion. The candidate will be responsible for presenting data to key stakeholders and preparing reports on market trends and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in market analysis, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience with data analysis, statistical analysis, and data visualization tools such as Excel, SPSS, or Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present findings to various stakeholders
- Experience with project management and ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluency in English and French is required.
Métiers des services
R&D, gestion de projets
|Secteur d´activité :
Marketing, communication, médias
|Type de contrat :
|Niveau d'expérience :
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :
|Langues exigées :
|Compétences clés :
|Nombre de poste(s) :
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".