Description du poste
Tel:(237) 677 851 430 / 655 888 506 / 222 208 615
Aut: N°104/19/MINESEC/SG/DESG/SDSGEPESG/SSGEPESG of 17thJune 2019
Discipline – Knowledge – Success
British College, a Lay Private Anglo-Saxon secondary school located in Yaounde is recruiting part time and full time teaching staff of both sex for 2022-2023 academic year.
Mathematics; Physics; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; English Language & Literature in English; French; History; Geography; A qualified science laboratory attendant.
Food & Nutrition; History; Citizenship; Economics; Commerce.
Profile required for the teaching position :
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor's degree or DIPES I or II in your speciality (the subject taught)
- Have a good mastering of the Competency-Based Approach (CBA).
- Be fluent (both in spoken and in written) English.
- Be physically and mentally healthy.
- Be of good character.
- Have a strong research capacity.
- Be at least 21 years of age by 1st September 2022.
- Be computer literate.
- Teaching experience is a plus.
Application files should comprise the followings :
- A motivation letter addressed to the Principal of British College.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Photocopies of originals of applicants birth certificates, identity card and required and highest certificates,
- A certificate of employment from the previous employer.
Complete application files should be submitted through one of the following channels :
- Deposit at the secretariat of the school from Monday to Friday between 8 :00 a.m and 4:00 p.m.
- Send through the following e-mail address : mentioning as the subject of your e-mail the following : Permanent teacher – subject taught (to be specified) or Part time teacher – subject taught (to be specified).
Deadline for submission : Friday 12th June 2022 at 4 :00 p.m.
Contacts: (+237) 222 208 615 / 677 851 430 / 655 888 506