Description du poste
What problems will you be solving?
You will be directly shaping our core product, working with our wider product and operations teams to help build the customer journey and develop the customer success function from scratch. You’ll be responsible for onboarding clients across 80 countries, something that is currently operationally complex. You will be responsible for making sure this is seamless, both for our customers and, as we scale, for our operations team too. Omnipresent is not just a tech platform, there is a whole service behind it relying on multiple systems and people to work together to deliver a first class service. Your commitment to customer outcomes and helping to find ways of simplifying these complex processes is fundamental to our success.
What will you be doing?
- At Omnipresent, you will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Take over new customers from sales and act as the single point of contact.
- Own and manage the customer relationship throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Coordinate customer queries and loop in subject matter expert colleagues from payroll, benefits or tech.
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Help simplify and automate complex operational processes together with the tech team.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and our clients
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Fluent in German
- Experience working in a multi-stakeholders environment.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Finally, you must be a self-driven problem solver, with the ability to work towards achieving overarching commercial goals with minimal direction. We're looking for a doer, not a talker and above all else, we need a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
What's in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you'll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy - you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region's minimum, if greater).
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that's accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses.
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more - please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||8|