Marketing and sales staff
Description du poste
About ACESY :
ACESY is an innovative Information Technology firm committed to remove digital transformation barriers for business of any size. Our talented team builds IT solutions that enable our customers to gain more flexibilities and cost savings without sacrificing the quality and the security. What we do is underpinned by the spirit of creating significant value for our customers, our staff, our communities and all stakeholders. At ACESY, everyone enjoys the working style freedom toward the common business goals.
Marketing and Sales Staff Job Responsibilities :
- The Marketing and Sales Staff is responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and sales tactics of our cloud computing products and IT services, both physically in the field and through digital channels;
- Is an ambassador for our brand and works to increase its visibility;
- Actively participates in the development and orientation of the marketing and commercial strategy;
- Participates in the expansion of the company's client portfolio ;
- Participates in increasing our brand awareness and revenue.
Marketing and Sales Staff Job Duties :
- Develops customer knowledge and loyalty; Manages customer satisfaction and experience; monitors feedback and escalates to take corrective action in case of dissatisfaction and poor experience.
- Achieves assigned marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs; application of field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer needs; define the market, the share of the competitor and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors.
- Improves product marketing and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities; improve the positioning of the products produced on the market; Participate in the development of new products.
- Maintain relationships with major clients by making periodic visits; explore specific needs; anticipate new opportunities.
- Writing content : advertising media, social networks, product sheets;
- Animation of the company's digital brand pages and spaces ;
- Coordinate corporate brand visibility activities.
- Marketing and Sales Staff Skills and Qualifications:
- Strategy, Marketing concepts, business tactics, Competitive analysis, Customer understanding, Product development, Customer relationship, Creativity and innovation, Customer satisfaction, Customer experience.
Business knowledge of the IT industry and associated technologies such as cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, automation, services, outsourcing, open source. Ability to communicate with impact to a variety of audiences including technical, business and C-level executives.
- Excellent skills in English and French.
Additional responsibilities :
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by providing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Apply action plans;
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards;
- Solve problems related to customer satisfaction; identify market trends; determine system improvements and make proposals
- Achieves marketing and sales objectives in terms of visibility and brand management, marketing communication and advertising, by leading digital and field activities aimed at increasing awareness of the brand and its identity;
- Improve its reputation. Is responsible for planning, monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the contributions of each employee to building the positive brand image of the company
- Implement digital marketing campaigns, search, display and search engine optimization, comparators, etc.
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Langues exigées :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
Search Engine Optimization
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".