Description du poste
A reputable Transport/logistics Company in Douala requires a suitably qualified and dynamic Stores keeper to join their team. The incumbent in the position will reports directly to the Finance Manager.
- Qualified HND in Business Studies (Accounting/Finance/Management/ Economics/Booking keeping
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same capacity preferably from an automotive industry.
- Must have considerable experience in inventory management, storage and distribution systems in an auto workshop.
- . Must be familiar and have basic knowledge of auto spare parts.
- . Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write the English land French language with a reasonable standard of fluency
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Good Interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to supervise, coach and develop a team.
Store and Stock Management
- Workshop spare part store management.
- Manage the spare part store (Stores organisation and space utilization).
- Manage the spare parts stock (supervision of spare part movements and control of stocks)
- Responsible and to organize stock security (Accountable for the spare parts in stock in the stores)
- Responsible for the completion of the workshop documents and other related matters according to SOPs recommendations.
- Ensure and maintain proper inventory system (WAVCO) and all parts issued/received are reflected immediately on to the stock card on a daily basis.
- Records all shipment of spare parts in-coming and checks with the packing list and provide information of any excess, lose and damaged item.
- Communicate company information to the public.
Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time-time by the Department Manager.
Only short listed candidates will be conducted..