Description du poste
Hartmann Young are partnered with a global manufacturer looking for a Finance Director to oversee multiple plants across EMEA. This position will have management and oversight of the day-to-day, weekly, monthly, and annual activities of the accounting & finance function for all entities supporting the regional leader driving growth, profit and cash flow by continuous organisational and process improvement.
- Ensure that working capital, cash, productivity quality measures and defined KPI’s are adequately reported and controlled to achieve plan levels
- Focus on the delivery of the financial results in line with management and key stakeholder requirements
- Ensure full compliance by legal entity to comply with SOX, Company policy and local law and practice. Work on maintaining and improving a controls environment
- Maintain close contact with the P&L Leader and business units to assist with financial expertise and communicate requirements.
- Ensure accurate, timely reporting of Group financial information – budgets, forecasts, monthly results and flash reports to Executive Committee.
- Key contributor to the Company planning process to deliver operational effectiveness, profitability and shareholder value
- Contribute to the development and deployment of risk management strategies to mitigate risk
- Recruit, develop & leverage financial expertise to deliver continuous improvement in terms of finance process efficiency & effectiveness, controls environment, sales, profit & operating margin.
- Support CFO with financial expertise and project leadership in relation to acquisition and growth strategy.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage & implement programs to reduce working capital
- 5 years of managerial experience
- Ability to influence and participate as part of the plant management team and to serve as an innovative sounding board for other members of the team
- Demonstrated strong analytical capability to understand the inter-relationships between sales, operating and cost data, and balance sheet to identify operational problems, and to analyse variances from planned results
- Travel required, up to 30%. Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork, highly adaptive
- Demonstrated ability to work stress resistant even under ongoing requirements of fulfilling critical deadlines
- Four-year college degree in an applicable field and ten years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- High ethical integrity
- Will to drive change even in cases being faced with obstacles
- Hands-on mentality.
|Métier :|| |
Gestion, comptabilité, finance
Management, direction générale
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|