Description du poste
ALM Creative Studios Yaoundé, Cameroun Sur site il y a 1 jour 28 candidats
- Temps plein
- 1-10 employés
- Découvrez les tendances récentes de recrutement de ALM Creative Studios. Essayez Premium gratuitement
Candidature simplifiéeEnregistrerEnregistrer Community Manager chez ALM Creative StudiosPartagerVoir plus d’options
À propos de l’offre d’emploi
We are looking for a digital-savvy community manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
Community Manager Requirements:
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related field may be required.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least two years of experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills