Description du poste
Artus is looking for a Embedded Linux Systems Engineer / IoT
The well qualified candidate will be responsible for the specification, design, implementation and testing of various embedded Linux software components in a Space/ Ground related systems.
The project activities include but not limited to :
- Work with the existing products/ teams to understand goals of the systems.
- Work with other teams to integrate new modules and innovative features/ solutions to meet our product requirements.
- Support of Linux OS implementations and integration for embedded applications.
- Design of a variety of sensor/signal interfaces.
- Write well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- 2+ years of experience in system level C/C++ ( Kernels, device drivers…)
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: real-time Linux system programming, Networking, CMake, Yocto, Python, multi-platform development.
- Knowledge of embedded communication buses and protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, CAN etc.).
- Knowledge of network protocols (IP/UDP/TCP).
- Working knowledge of software configuration management and issue tracking tools (such as GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Good API design, object-oriented and functional programming, as well as componentlevel software architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Significant understanding of embedded software principles and ability to contributes in design sessions.
- Experience in Unit Integration and Functional testing.
- Strong skills in debugging.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with problem-solving experience
- Technical Documentation skills.
- Strong ability to communicate with technical and business colleagues
- Highly self-motivated, Detail Oriented and resourceful
- Fluent in English and French ( Oral/ Written).
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
R&D, gestion de projets
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
Ingénierie, études développement
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
Bac+5 et plus
|Langues exigées :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|