Description du poste
The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges. The candidate also seeks to have a broader role in the business's success by being involved in the strategic marketing function.
In collaboration with Product Managers, the Graphic Designer is responsible for developing company imagery and delivering a powerful and consistent brand. This will be achieved via digital and print form and by leveraging a proven graphics ability with great attention to detail.
- Create graphics in a very technical environment.
- Maintain brand standards and style.
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners.
- Maintain and improve web graphics.
- Coordinate any third-party marketing services.
- Manage execution of materials at vendors.
- Review and execute SEO/SEM strategies.
- Manage AdWords campaign.
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence.
- Support Product Managers in various marketing projects.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management tool.
Do not send money to a potential employer.
Do not pay any money for a potential contract of employment or for pre-employment training.
Please report any irregularities to [email protected]
- Three years of graphic design experience, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications including InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Experience working with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing AdWords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Exceptional written communication.
- Experience in proofreading.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Experience working in a high technology industry is a plus.
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Conseil, audit, comptabilité
Distribution, vente, commerce de gros
Produits de grande consommation
Santé, pharmacie, hôpitaux, équipements médicaux
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|