Description du poste
ACESY is a global IT Solution company, which provides valuable software and services that save cost and increase productivity. Our mission is aimed at creating value for our customers, the global economy and the community while saving our planet and accelerating innovation. This includes offering services and products to solve business problems with a delighted experience.
ACESY is hiring a Human Resource Manager to lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Staffing & Recruiting
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Support the organization’s staff by establishing screening and interviewing processes
- Counsel hiring managers on candidate selection
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data.
Labor Law & Regulations
- Represent the organization at hearings when necessary
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Retain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
- Help the organization achieve better employee relations
Training & Development
- Create and manage a performance appraisal system that drives effective development
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs within the human resources department
- Design training programs based on practical methods that include new learning technologies and training facilitators
- Arrange seminars, workshops, and conferences based on each department’s needs
- Organize a comprehensive new employee orientation and engage new staff onboarding
- Plan training sessions for sensitive subjects such as diversity and sexual harassment
Employee Wellness & Safety
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Implement workplace safety procedures and execute best practices to manage risk
- Schedule and conduct job evaluations and take action to improve employee’s experience
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
Additional responsibilities :
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Comfortable using computers
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
Human Resource Manager Qualifications :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Composition of files :
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officier of ACESY Ltd
- Curriculum vitae.
How to apply ?
Applications should be submitted through this site with the subject: “Human Resource Manager”.
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Langues exigées :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".