Description du poste
- Marketing and Sales: Prospect and secure new client portfolios for the institution through marketing outreach.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems: Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products and an understanding of the requirements required of each client (borrower).
- Strong credit files Analytical skills.
- Recovery and Follow up: Use legal and tactful measures to monitor, follow up and recover from customers who witnessed business failures or those of bad fate.
- Portfolio Management: Review active and delinquent loan files each day to maintain and ensure repayment for healthy facilities.
- Objective: Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
Qualifications and skills:
- Have at least 3 years of practical experience in credit management. Experience in credit Management in a Financial Institution shall be an added advantage.
- Have at least a Bachelors Degree in marketing, management, Banking & Finance, Economics or Accounting. Experience in Legal issues related to the management of various types of guarantees and recovery as a whole shall equally be an added advantage.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to details and a mind for numbers.
- Exceptional ability to communicate in English and French (spoken & written).
- Able to work in a team fostered environment.
- Critical thinking skills.