Description du poste
RECRUITMENT: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
ECOBANK CAMEROUN S.A. is recruiting a Relationship Manager, Youth Banking ready to work across the national
territory. The position is based in Douala Job grade: 3A ;
Job level: 6 NATURE OF CONTRACT:
• To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
• To deliver on agreed individual targets for
- Deposit growth,
- Revenue generation
- product sales (Cross selling)
- new client acquisition,
- Digital products sales, (Mobile App, Ecobank Online)
- Loan portfolio management
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
• Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
• Work to onboard clients and develop portfolio through the sales of direct banking products and services
• Ensure that client instructions are duly served by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other
• Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Classic Banking products and services.
• Handle client queries of day to day nature and assist in resolving clients issues
LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
• Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
• Team Player
PROCESS CONTROL AND OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
• Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines e.g. KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
• Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
• Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth
Head Youth Banking
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• At least 3 years’ experience in Banking, Marketing or Sales in FMCG organization
• Sound business product knowledge and people development performance record
• Good Understanding of operations, technology and customer services to drive the Youth banking business.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing or related field of study
• Fluent in English & French.
SKILLS & CAPACITIES
• Customer/market orientated and Networking
• Ability to establish direction and drive execution
• Excellent at delivering and owning results
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] latest June 27th, 2022 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, YOUTH »
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted.
Ecobank is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate based on gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc…
The Use of this title does not indicate any limitation on your duties or job function, and you may be assigned to different duties or asked to carry out additional duties from time to time.