Description du poste
RECRUITMENT: INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
ECOBANK Cameroun S.A. is recruiting a Head Retail Operations, ready to work across the national territory. The position is based in Douala.
I. JOB PURPOSE
- To ensure efficient and optimum functioning of all branch operations
- To insure account opening and account maintenance process are processed in a timely manner
- To insure payment instruments are processed, deliver to customers and Manage within the
respect of SLA , Procedure and regulation
- To create a seamless and error free teller and customer services processing with well-equipped
personnel for excellent service delivery to our esteemed customers.
II. KEY RESPONSABILITIES
▪ Ensure teller/ATM/ Customer services that exceed customer’s expectations
▪ Process review for improved SLA and TAT for retail operations
▪ Bridging the perceived knowledge gap in retail operations personnel
▪ Ensures adequate retail operations staffing and recommend staff movements
▪ Ensure optimal Cash Management at the branches
▪ Reviews daily/monthly consolidated cash report and advise accordingly
▪ Ensure funds collected at clients’ premises are confirmed by the clients
▪ Sustenance of conducive work environment for retail operations staff
▪ Prevention of fraud and malpractices
▪ Ensure strict adherence to bank policies/procedures
▪ Instill/enforce discipline amongst retail operations staff
▪ Prepares retail operations weekly/monthly reports
▪ Control of documentation for correctness in the account opening, account maintenance and signature
maintenance process via omniflow and ensure needful regularizations.
▪ Perform other functions as advised by hierarchy
▪ Ensure standardized retail processes and procedures are in place and are strictly being followed by the
▪ Ensure timely preparing of account reconciliations and proofs.
▪ Ensure availability of operational logistics for retail operations
▪ Drive the deployment of automated retail processes
▪ Identify and recommend for automation manual retail processes that would enhance efficiency.
▪ Responsible for the whole account opening, and account maintenance process
▪ Ensure adequate retail operational Risk and controls are in place and are strictly being complied with.
▪ Responsible for the implementation of the group retail operations strategy at the affiliate level
III. JOB CONTEXT
✓ Insure there is no operational lost ,
✓ Having a strong leadership skill is highly recommended,
IV. JOB PROFILE
• 05 years in core banking operations
• Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy with honors (second class upper division). Certificate of participation for a short course in Dublin on ‘strategy in banking’ and other seminars on ‘bank accounting’, ‘closure of financial year in banks & financial institutions’, ‘tax laws’, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
• Strong people management and leadership skills
• Very well organized and structured
• Pro-activity and creativity
• Self motivated and enthusiastic
• Extensive knowledge in banking processes and accounting standards.
• Quality oriented
• Ability to efficiently prioritize the tasks to perform
• Good level of security sense and fraud awareness
• Attention to details
The Use of this title does not indicate any limitation on your duties or job function and you may be assigned to different duties or asked to carry out additional duties from time to time.
V. APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] latest June 10th, 2022 at 5pm prompt, with the subject « HEAD RETAIL OPERATIONS »
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile will be contacted.