Producer - interviews
Description du poste
Position Location: Onsite, Doha
Relocation assistance provided (Including Visa)
Al Jazeera English is an award-winning 24-hour international news channel providing international news and current affairs that places people at the heart of the story, rooted in the belief that everyone has a story worth hearing. Through its fearless journalism and renown programming, it tells authentic stories about people everywhere, without geographical or cultural prejudice.
Exciting opportunities now exist at our headquarters in Doha for an experienced Interview Producer to join the team.
You will have a packed contacts book and will be required, often at very short notice, to arrange a potential guest to appear on the news, book a studio or location point for interview and arrange transport. You will liaise with the presenter and programme editor regarding content.
- Book and produce quality on-air guests.
- Produce pre-interviews for on air talent.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, government’s officials and representatives, subject matter experts and public interest groups.
- Participate in the editorial meeting and propose ideas and guests that are suitable to the news stories of the day.
- Prepare a brief from the guest to help the presenters and producer prepare for the interview.
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Media, Communication or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in booking top level guests in a news environment.
|Métier :|| |
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Marketing, communication, médias
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 5 ans et 10 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|