Description du poste
JOB ADVERTISEMENT « GENERAL SERVICES MANAGER »
About the Role:
Line Manager : Managing Director - Cameroon
Category : 10G
Location : Douala
No of positions : 01
Type of contract : Permanent Contract
Under the authority of the Managing Director, he/she carries out all management assistantship, administrative and logistical tasks within the Framework of defined objectives and procedures. He/she is also accountable of canteen management, nursing services and coordinates travels and logistics for regional staff, external staff, local staff and visitors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide daily, proactive and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the MD and Cameroon Leadership Team;
- Key point of contact for the MD; proactively managing internal/external enquires and communication, some of which may be of a sensitive and/or confidential nature;
- Proactive diary management for MD, organizing MD busy diaries including: liaison with high profile and senior personnel including all stakeholders;
- Support the MD by preparing meetings, including organizing travel arrangements and itineraries, providing all supporting information and documentation such as agendas, minutes, papers etc;
- Provide general administrative support to the MD and Business, photocopying and filing, as well as coordinating internal management procedures, completing expense claims and other procedures;
- Organize events including meetings, lunches and dinners, as directed;
- Act as the conduit between the MD and senior management by coordinating internal diaries and meetings, liaising effectively with business support colleagues, ensuring high regard for excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Review the post as and when it arrives to ensure that urgent matters are brought to the attention of the relevant person and that all post is sorted appropriately; ensure all outgoing mail is processed within reasonable timescales.
- Take and type up minutes of meetings as directed and coordinate post-meeting correspondence to follow-up on actions to all relevant parties. Proactively coordinate and manage the actions and deadlines of the MD, enabling MD to respond promptly and appropriately to meeting outcomes/minutes, letters, emails etc.
- Undertake specific projects as directed, some of which may be of a complex, sensitive and confidential nature. Provide ad-hoc support as required, such as conducting research, gathering data etc and presenting findings in a timely manner.
- Assist the MD in maintaining good internal communications with staff, as appropriate, including emails, newsletters, memos, staff meetings, away days and ad-hoc events, as required.
- Maintain a regular and up-to-date log of engagement with members, enquiries received and services provided. Assist the MD to update/maintain records as required and assist with centrally coordinated data analysis/cleansing.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the wider business, contributing to priorities and the effective delivery of member services, as required.
- Ensure 100% invoices are deposited in time, process and codify them for payment
- Timely retirement of spend and tie with bank statement on credit cards.
- Manage suppliers and drive them to the respect of company policies in invoicing.
- Ensure with HR that canteen contractors keep to hygiene and sanitation at work. Ensure the quantity and quality of food is in line with rate paid by company.
- Work with logistic and security to program driver or trips, airport pick up and ride, general driver and pool management
- Work with IT to put a tool in place to limit prints and waste of papers.
- Avoid waste in distribution of office materials, purchase only what is necessary and follow up consumption rate with register of quantities out and know where to reduce.
- Perform any other duties or missions within or outside the department as required by the General Management.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master degree ; At least 4 years of experience in leading or implementing administration processes, but also in the field of Executive Assistantship;
- 03- 05 years minimum experience in a similar field. Previous experience in the field of general or logistical services;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Good command of French/English and possibly a third language;
- Solid administration experience;
- Solid general services management experience;
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork;
- Good writing skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Well-developed organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Great verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional discretion;
- Good Integrity and ethics;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested external candidates should submit their applications via https://jobs.barry-callebaut.com/ platform