Frontend engineer - application observability - grafana cloud
Description du poste
Frontend Engineer - Application Observability - Grafana Cloud (Remote, EMEA)
What is Grafana Cloud?
Grafana Cloud is our composable observability platform that integrates metrics, logs, and traces with Grafana. It allows our customers to leverage the best open source observability software – including Prometheus, Mimir, Loki, and Tempo – without the overhead of installing, maintaining, and scaling their own observability stack.
The App Observability squad is focused on making data intake into Grafana easier by providing web app instrumentations and prebuilt dashboards and alerts for common use cases. We want customers to easily and reliably monitor all of their servers and applications with Grafana Cloud.
As a company we are remote-first and global, we embrace people of different experiences and backgrounds to build diverse teams where every person brings a new perspective to the software. We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is passionate about communicating with data and providing seamless experiences for our customers to join our growing team! Our stack is Typescript + React (interacting with backends written in Golang), but we build tools for people using many other stacks. Frontend Engineers at Grafana also have the opportunity to contribute to Open Source communities.
What you'll be doing
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will be working on visualizations for enterprise application developers who are managing their applications at runtime, and observability tools targeted for other frontend developers . You could also be contributing to one of our open-source projects.
- Collaborate with Product, UX, and graphic designers to turn their designs into great user experiences.
- Implement visual designs using clean, reusable components.
- Collaborate with software engineers from other areas to create cutting-edge of software development
- Expand and improve our core libraries that other teams and the plugin ecosystem depend on. (Examples: Page layouts, menus, drawer, plugin build tools.)
- You are comfortable working in a remote-first company; communication is key.
- For us, working together means being collaborative, friendly, kind, and respectful. We operate by consensus. You can contribute to a discussion, disagree constructively, and commit to the team’s decision. You are able to communicate design decisions clearly in written and spoken English.
- You have at least a couple of years of experience as a Frontend developer. We are a small team, working remotely, on a product that will be used by engineers all over the world – the ability to work on your own is crucial.
- You have a good understanding of a software development process that takes a user-centered approach. You easily build an understanding of the users’ context and goals which will help you build the right solution with the maximum value.
- You know how to transform ideas into working code – you are able to design a solution, get feedback, and write a prototype by yourself.
- You enjoy working on complex solutions – Grafana is a highly technological solution and has avid followers who rely on it every day and who care deeply about their workflows. You value code maintainability, readability & automation.
- You are able to troubleshoot modern web application issues and work with profilers, debuggers, bundlers, and testing libraries.
- Familiarity with Prometheus, Graphite, InfluxDB, OpenTelemetry or Elasticsearch is also an advantage.
Technologies you'll work with
Nice to have technologies
- Emotion & Sass
- Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress
- Golang experience
- (App) Observability platform(s).
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
Bac+5 et plus
|Nombre de poste(s) :||10|
Merci de signaler toute irrégularité en utilisant le formulaire de contact candidat et en sélectionnant l'objet "Signaler une annonce d'emploi".