Description du poste
Savics is a Social Enterprise that leverages existing technologies and field knowledge to co-create and implement innovative tools to enhance the stakeholders’ impact on individualized patient care, disease surveillance, and healthcare management at the global and local levels.
We partner with health stakeholders to build simple, customizable, and patient-centric applications that gather field data and provide valuable insights for informed decision-making. We have developed a suite of highly innovative mobile and web applications that support health systems, strengthening and improving health outcomes for low and middle-income populations.
Within 6 years, we have deployed our solutions across ten countries; mostly in Africa and South-East Asia.
- Our entire staff works remotely. But an English native from Africa is preferable.
- Savics is looking for an Office Manager to process and manage accounting duties with basic financial procedures.
- Your role is to record all financial data and ensure that these records are accurate and up-to-date; to assist in the processing of financial transactions, collecting of debts and in the budget process.
- Accurately and timely process all financial records (bills, invoices, expenses reports, bank statements, etc.)
- Manage invoicing procedures to collect money owed by customers
- Prepare reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review
- Assist the Financial Controller in establishing budgets, in forecasting future cash flows, in providing periodic financial analysis
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that the contract are sent, that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events and staff travels
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finances or equivalent experience
- Experience on office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Be proactive, independent and accurate
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Google Drive
- Good knowledge of ERP - Odoo
- Your English and French are excellent
- A permanent internet connection.
Why working at Savics
- You will work in a fast-moving self-managed environment
- You will be a valuable actor in the development lifecycle of our eHealth solutions
- We share a common passion - Read our Manifesto (savics.org/manifesto)
- We strongly believe that our actions shape the future
- We have a work culture where team members are independent and encouraged to improve and evolve daily in a supportive environment
- We learn new things daily
- We love what we do and love to be the best.
- Empathetic to employee, customer and end-users needs
- Problem solver
- Active listener
- Strong work ethics and human values.
At Savics, you will work in an environment where humanist values are nurtured. You will be independent, responsible for finding solutions to local and global problems and surrounded by highly entrepreneurial people. We are all happy to be part of the team and to learn every day from each other. Our goal is to make an important impact on global health.
Please be mindful of our Savicsn Manifesto prior to applying for this position throught this site.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
|Métier :|| |
Gestion, comptabilité, finance
Métiers des services
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Informatique, SSII, Internet
Santé, pharmacie, hôpitaux, équipements médicaux
|Type de contrat :|| |
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé - International
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Langues exigées :|| |
|Compétences clés :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|