Description du poste
DIOOL is a mission driven company built to make financial transactions easier for retail businesses in Africa, with an innovative payments platform that can be quickly and seamlessly integrated with companies’ existing workflows. Diool is a multicultural team, working from remote locations and at its offices in Douala and Tunis, backed by international investors amongst which, the Lundin family.
Using Diool, retailers can easily accept payments from their customers, receive funds and use them to pay their suppliers quickly, thus saving time, operational costs and ultimately, boosting their sales productivity
We are growing fast, so join our team !
As the Ops Software Engineer you will be an integral part of the DIOOL team. You'll be joining the team to help build a critical part of how DIOOL provides an excellent product and customer experience.
- Responsible within the Ops team for software development, processes implementation, apps/tools configurations wherever needed
- Responsible for enabling automated data exchange between the Ops Team and various 3rd parties looking in need of information, knowledge and assistance.
- Responsible to transform the current system architecture to code
- Responsible for continuous optimization and automation of processes
- Coding skills (full-stack) with knowledge of multiple programming languages and databases
- Experienced with support, supervision and management apps
- Should be very familiar with API integrations
- Ideally, strong in app integrations as you are in SW coding, analyzing the need of each requester, contributing in the process design to interact efficiently
- Fluent French (C1) and Intermediate level English (B1) are required, any other language is a plus
What we Offer.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Room for professional growth (workshops, mentoring & feedback sessions)
- An amazing start-up culture to ensure your personal and professional growth
- All resources and tools to perform your tasks, like company laptops
- According to your contract, paid time off
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume in English!
Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Diool. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team!
Diool is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Diool does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy.
|Métier :|| |
Informatique, nouvelles technologies
|Secteur d´activité :|| |
Banque, assurance, finances
|Type de contrat :|| |
CDI - CDD - Freelance
|Région :|| |
Bafoussam - Bamenda - Bertoua - Buéa - Douala - Ebolowa - Garoua - Maroua - Ngaoundéré - Yaoundé
|Niveau d'expérience :|| |
Expérience entre 2 ans et 5 ans
|Niveau d'études :|| |
|Nombre de poste(s) :||1|